💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Must not stop their narrative! Science has always been compromised.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Surprised it got published in the first place ... AND .. that it refuses to retract

interesting

Tide changing, winning more. People need to learn science is corrupt, but that is a scary idea to many.

Going to be very little 'foundational truth' left standing here before long

That’s very likely and not easy to deal with for those clinging to a false reality.

heck it's getting hard enough for me and I've been wallowing in this stuff for decades ... I can't even imagine getting hit with it all at once

Well I can actually ... while reading DeCamp's first self published edition of Franklin Coverup in 91 or so I literally could do nothing but sit in my chair for 3 solid days just shaking ... couldn't talk to the wife or anything.

The Franklin coverup was a major gut check for me. Still have images from the descriptions in my mind that so disturb. How can people be so hateful to children? They are very sick people who need to be removed from society so they cannot harm more children. Not an easy fix.

That was my first full bore view of *organized* *satanic* sexual abuse (and worse) of children serving political purposes.
Amazing case, went on for 3 YEARS with but one tiny back page print report making it out nationally. NOTHING on the networks that whole time.
Astounding

Only people mentioned by @wht in this post can reply

Mine too. Finally realized these awful things are protected content, no one gets to see them so it won’t be prosecuted. The evil protect their own. God help the children.

🙏

(1) Show this thread