💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Must not stop their narrative! Science has always been compromised.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Surprised it got published in the first place ... AND .. that it refuses to retract

interesting

Tide changing, winning more. People need to learn science is corrupt, but that is a scary idea to many.

Going to be very little 'foundational truth' left standing here before long

That’s very likely and not easy to deal with for those clinging to a false reality.

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

Gonna come down to Jesus and 'Sola Scriptura' for absolute rock bottom real

https://youtu.be/WWxOS_ufS5Y

Early in her life Christian author and gospel worker Ellen White was given an end times vision showing an inclining path ascending to heaven beginning wide and getting narrower and narrower as it went. Many believers were on the path dragging much of their worldly possessions that eventually got abandoned as the way steepened. As it narrowed and got so high many got fearful and slipped off. Finally it was single file only and came to a great abyss ... with a golden cord hanging down seemingly suspended from nothing that each person had to grab ahold of and swing across to the other side trusting completely that it would hold them.

She was told the cord was Jesus and in the end *all* our trust would need be solely in him.

The Solid Rock - Grace Community Church [with lyrics] - YouTube

"Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the fl...

Amen. All trust in Jesus every moment of every day. 🙏😇

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

An amazing story 🙌

Thank you for sharing 🙏💞

(2) Show this thread

heck it's getting hard enough for me and I've been wallowing in this stuff for decades ... I can't even imagine getting hit with it all at once

Well I can actually ... while reading DeCamp's first self published edition of Franklin Coverup in 91 or so I literally could do nothing but sit in my chair for 3 solid days just shaking ... couldn't talk to the wife or anything.

The Franklin coverup was a major gut check for me. Still have images from the descriptions in my mind that so disturb. How can people be so hateful to children? They are very sick people who need to be removed from society so they cannot harm more children. Not an easy fix.

(1) Show this thread