πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Good morning Family. Looking forward to the day that AIM becomes a reality so that we can stop meeting like this. I hope that your day is amazing.

#KennedySunday

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

9:44
Most High/Infinity

Good evening Fan!
So good to see you!

Wonderful day it has been. Nana has been just resting mostly today and meditating.
Hope everyone else is recharging too.

Such a great weekend with my precious, all smiles!
He is such a happy child, it warms my heart.
Hope you all are making some lifetime memories too.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You are a big part of the heart of AU Nana, always taking care to make sure that we’re looking out for each other. Much obliged. I sometimes feel a little reclusive for various reasons. Sometimes I need to be still and quiet. Sometimes I isolate when I’m faced with indecision as to how to proceed. Sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed by the magnitude of this. Mostly, I feel very grateful to be winning at this level and supported by Patriots like yourself. Thank you very much.

Many Thanks to all those Patriots still fighting to Good Fight!!! Thank You JFK Jr Fan and Nana, and all!!! πŸ’›

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

You too Kris!
Nana sees you on all those other sites still in the battle as well.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

TY very kindly! πŸ’›

(1) Show this thread