Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Can’t authenticate this, but what is he saying that we didn’t already know?

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Genuine (example) vs. Mr. Borne, IMHO.

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Agreed. Love the stillness in that Cowboy's demeanor. Genuine speak softly & carry a big stick.

People are reacting more to the man in my post's emotion than content. I am genuinely interested in the events he describes & not his bravado. Is everyone in agreement about those, the intensity or not? Really trying to stimulate prepardness.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

The window of opportunity to prepare is nearly closed.

At this point, if one hasn't prepared at all, they would be better off finding a family who they trust and has prepared.

Shudder for those within the limits of blue-cities. It's going to get very barbaric before it gets calm.

#FamilyIsEverything

WWG👆WGA

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

I grieve for what they are about to go thru, unnecessarily. If they had simply investigated what we were saying instead of ridiculing.

I too grieve over the fact they missed out on these past 8 glorious years... allowing brainwashing propaganda to blind themselves with anger.

It's been a shit load of fun
AND they missed out!

I Am Honored To Be
A Piece Of This
Beautiful Puzzle.

We MUST remember,
Not ALL are called according to Father God's purpose.

Romans 8:28
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Only people mentioned by @Susie_Q in this post can reply

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Amen!