Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Can’t authenticate this, but what is he saying that we didn’t already know?

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Genuine (example) vs. Mr. Borne, IMHO.

Agreed. Love the stillness in that Cowboy's demeanor. Genuine speak softly & carry a big stick.

People are reacting more to the man in my post's emotion than content. I am genuinely interested in the events he describes & not his bravado. Is everyone in agreement about those, the intensity or not? Really trying to stimulate prepardness.

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

The window of opportunity to prepare is nearly closed.

At this point, if one hasn't prepared at all, they would be better off finding a family who they trust and has prepared.

Shudder for those within the limits of blue-cities. It's going to get very barbaric before it gets calm.

#FamilyIsEverything

WWG👆WGA

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

So, a family that listened, and believed the warnings, was ridiculed, rejected, and hated on - is to take someone in that never bothered?

Noah, he say - nope.

The family prepared enough to see themselves through - they did not prepare to take others in, particularly those who made their lives harder.

Action, or, in this case, inaction, has consequense.

Those that refused to listen, will be taught the hard lesson - if they survive - they will pay attention in the future, they will listen to those spending time and effort trying to warn them.

This is nature, this is how people learn.

This is the lesson of horror that gets handed down through generations, just like Sodom and Gomorra, and the flood.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Your comment reminds me of the parable of the 5 virgins prepared with their oil and 5 virgins who were not prepared.

Those 5 ill prepared were caught off guard, left outside the ceremony.
No one has the desire to babysit ill prepared at a grand ceremony...
especially The Groom.

(3) Show this thread