Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Can’t authenticate this, but what is he saying that we didn’t already know?

Only people mentioned by @OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Black dude that thinks like us white dudes, the only difference is colour. This is the type of dude that I would love to have a beer with. Total respect to you.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕😎

That IS Exactly What
My Military Daddy Said Who
Turned 95 Last Month.

Nobody Messes
With Our Military
No Matter What
Year They Were Born.

God Bless Our Military!

💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕🌼

I Turned 66 Last Month.
Dad Said,
"You're Beginning To
Get A Little Age On Ya!" 😅
"Yes Sir... Just A Spring Chicken!"

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

#GodBlessOurMilitary

That’s why I love this…

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

FAFO vibes
Love it 😍

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Guess who invented modern combat techniques for cities of any kind anywhere in any climate or terrain? All the mega super experienced vets you've been backstocking and ignoring accidentally forgetting you had left SO FUCKING many lying around since the first gulf war bullshit you pulled!
Been leaving forgotten experienced vets around since the Iran-Iraq era that led us into the Gulf under Bush.

What the hell are you going to do when they all get pissed off enough to rise together at the same time? They are "everywhere" in America in as many places as these illegal fuks.

And if they assemble and rise up...guess who's falling in with them? Cowboys, Rednecks, Hillbillies, Farmers, Ranchers, Mechanics, Nurses, Neighbors, Freinds, and all the other countless firearms all over this country held by lawful private citizens who really have tried to get you to just "leave us alone".

It's getting harder to hold the bullshit story together for cover, isn't it?

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

As Trump said to N. Korea at the UN speech:

"Don't try us." Most armed citizens of any country in the world.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

That's exactly why [they] have been trying for decades to take away our guns & gun rights!
Ain't gunna happen! Just try to come & take em I say

(4) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Very cool!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Agreed. Love the stillness in that Cowboy's demeanor. Genuine speak softly & carry a big stick.

People are reacting more to the man in my post's emotion than content. I am genuinely interested in the events he describes & not his bravado. Is everyone in agreement about those, the intensity or not? Really trying to stimulate prepardness.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

The window of opportunity to prepare is nearly closed.

At this point, if one hasn't prepared at all, they would be better off finding a family who they trust and has prepared.

Shudder for those within the limits of blue-cities. It's going to get very barbaric before it gets calm.

#FamilyIsEverything

WWG👆WGA

(1) Show this thread