Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response USCG VET to his Publication

I also read years ago the 2nd person in the truck with McVeigh was James Comey!!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Now that you mention that, I do believe I’ve just recently have heard the same thing but I can’t for the life of me remember from where.

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Have read credible reports McVeigh's execution was faked and he was given a new identity. Also read that Shandra Levy - remember her? - got whacked because she had found out McVeigh was alive and she wouldn't keep quiet about it.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Yessss I do remember her now that you reminded me lol.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Remember reading a journalist's report back in the day soon after he had attended his 'execution' there in Gary Ind. who thought he had been given the 'zombie' drug. Had done his homework on the stuff in preparation suspecting the fix was in. Something about the color of his skin if I remember didn't line up w/ actual execution drugs but did resemble the zombie stuff.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I was an ER nurse working in OKC when this happened. It was horrific in the innocent lives lost, especially children. Learning years later this was to protect the Clinton's was infuriating and heartbreaking. The US government is complicit and the whole thing needs to be taken down. Thankfully that is the current plan.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

FF, inside job to get ride of all White Water original documents to convict the Clintons!
(Just like building seven 911 held the CIA original and gold reserves below removed prior to the planned event.)