Each person must make an individual choice to stop participating I evil endeavors. Switch to illness and DIS-EASE PREVENTION, and the need for Healthcare INTERVENTION will diminish. One of the first things, each and every person ( and parent for their child) MUST do is build a strong immune system. Start by doing these first steps BEFORE you get sick. With a strong immune system, if you do get sick, the illness is weaker and easier to recover.
1. Adequate hydration with filtered alkaline water
2. Daily walk in fresh air and sunshine absorbing natural Vit D. In winter Vit. D supplements to get D level to 50.
3. Healthy organic diet
4. Decrease stress
5. Adequate sleep
6. Deep breathing
7. No soda, fast food or bottled water
8. Spiritual care and connection: pray, meditate, sing, dance, get out in nature and away from devices.
9. No vaccines
10. Increase positivity, decrease negativity. See your cup as half full, not half empty. Develop an attitude of gratitude.
😇

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Bottled water test acidic ( adding to the acidity if the body that needs to be alkaline) and the plastic leeches into the water, especially if the bottles get exposed to heat or are left in the sun. ( like you see pallets of water outside stores) The best way is to purchase a home filtering system, or pitchers that filter the water. Water stores or Natural Grocers have large filtering machines where water can be purchased, that is less expensive than bottled water, which is mostly just tap water. 29 cents for a gallon at Natural Grocers. Then use that water to fill a good water bottle. Glass or one that does not leech plastic into the water. 😇

(1) Show this thread