😻 I’m always looking for this one πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Š

Before POTUS departs on Friday
he will be sending an important message via Twitter.
God bless.

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’ͺ

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

September 15, as a holiday is also Constitution Day, and Pledge Across America, among many other things celebrated that day. This year, it's Rosh Hashanah as well. We enter New Moon phase.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

Same thot here..!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Payer is also what I was looking for a long with the others. We are very close

Only followers of this user (@PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

My guess is Friday Sept 22nd one day before β€œFall” on 23rd πŸ‘‰πŸ»Pain, or on Oct. 4th before EBS 2 days before Friday the 6th. Pretty sure it may break the internet if the storm tweet coincides with that message!

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

😹 That would be the GREATEST WAY
to crash the internet!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯πŸ€—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

I think it's before Oct, it's Biblical

(2) Show this thread