ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

Sounds great, but what about my son, my daughter and my husband that died from cancer? Or my mother who passed last month from complications of Altzhiemer's? They all died after I started telling them about the MedBeds seven years ago. If the MedBeds are already in use they need to make them more readily available for the sick and dying amongst us right now.

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

Hi Sheila….it is not possible to
bring the dead back.
May they rest in peace.
This is about healing humanity.
Some of our loved ones are
Angels now🙏🏽

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Just breaks my heart the MedBeds come too late for some who fought the good fight.

Agree. The many stories. Boiling frog. Breaks my heart, too, and especially that family doesn't listen to alternative healing advice.

When it's a sister, but her husband is charge of the medical care and just loves doctors, yet you've done the research.

If they get here, the entire family will go, oh, you were right, after all. I don't want that. Just want a sister healed that I could have healed on my own years ago. Inoperable brain tumor from aspartame. Could have healed it, I KNOW it

When they get here, I will go first, and present myself to them and say, okay, you ready yet? Makes me very sad, this waiting.

Our generation and our parents' generation had full-on beast system their entire lives. I just want a few years without it.

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FramersIntents in this post can reply

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

I have lost several people among both friends and family members who refuse to believe, even after they saw cancer cured with their own eyes, and died.
I told you so doesn't work for me either. Just want to help people, and they believe the lies before my love for them.