Permanent suspension on TwatX after just a few weeks and banned from opening a new account...

...here on AU since January of 2021 and still able to help get the truth out 😎

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Wow

If you are dropping
Excellent Memes
Mike…..
perhaps it is too much truth.😎

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I am still suspended since the purge. Fook ‘em!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Clearly, you were doing exactly what you were supposed to do! Spreading Truth!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Right❤️

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Yeah, the truth hurts that liberal cesspool.

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Still banned from the big purge back in 2021.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

Me, also!

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

I love being in exile with some of the best Anons right here. 😊 I still don't like Twit/X...always been too swampy and sheepy. So glad Mike is here!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

Thanks, good to be here 😁

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Me too : : sometimes I can read the comments there & sometimes the are dated in 2020/2021 not current : : they always say "you do not have the authorization to do that" Like I care : : I was banned because I am a Trump Supporter & nothing is going to change that : : All I did was click "Like" & I broke their rules

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Glad your here with us Mike.

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Yes, glad to be here.

I just wanted to get to some libbies over there.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Elon is a Twit

Was banned from Twatter 3 x's
& that was enough for me!

So happy you're here, MIke! 🤗🇺🇸❤️

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Good things happen in 3’s….
Mike rocks the Good Memes.❤️

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Thanks, Kat 😁

Make no mistake, I like it here on AU better, I just mainly wanted to show libbies how wrong they've been about everything.

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Started my second acct in 3 months Mika 😂 good job brother . I use photon.me emails for fun .

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Filed an appeal 4 or 5 days ago, no response from them yet.

All I did was ask for an explanation of why I was suspended and what rule I broke.

(1) Show this thread

AU still needs anons like you, Mike. "Kumbaya" doesn't always get it for us.