No one talks about how hard it is to walk faithfully. It's easy to post the verse or cute Bible notes but there is a lifetime of spiritual warfare, losing friendships, and being tempted throughout everyday. It's not easy to be separated from this world, but man it's so worth it!! 🤍

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

For me as hard as I try, 2 outa 10xs I screw it up. Heck 2 outa 100xs somedays. The problem at some point becomes why did I do, say, take, buy, watch or forget a praise?
My conscience/heart has been occupied by the Holy Spirit. And it's a moment by moment play by play battle within me now. My thoughts are playing on God's big screen every moment of every day now. And Christ is running interference with Him on my behalf every moment. Man that gives me "The Great Hope!" Now all I want to do is learn, Everything Scripture.
That the only thing I can take with me when my time comes. It's no longer a need- it's my only Want.
I don't care who knows either.
It amazing and fearful all at the same time.And I will never get it right. I was born in sin, and will die in sin. But Forgiven none the less.

❤️

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

🤍

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

🌟 🦋 The Journey Home / Return to God 🦋 🌟

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Thank you Serah....I needed this today.

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

222 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread