I have a personal dilemma. I am sat on an invite to be a speaker at an event next year. It involves sharing the stage with other "notables" of the truth and freedom movement.

Part of me has wanted to just become a "digital recluse" and stay away from all public speaking. I am moderately traumatised from the last few years and the nonstop stress involved, and some days I feel paralysingly anxious and low energy as a result. Having a commitment to appear in public looms over me, especially as the time gets near. I don't relish the attention of the masses, or endless correspondence. It's not ideal for my health.

That said, I used to do this kind of presenting for a living, and I am fairly good at it, too. Part of me says go fight the good fight, even if you are a wounded warrior. I kind of played for all the intellectual chips with Q β€”Β and won. I have something to say, and a story to tell, which people need to hear. I am not responsible for the others I share a stage with.

We really need you to speak for us Martin. You are OUR wordsmith. But I feel the recluse thing 117%. Do what feels right. You always have a family behind you no matter what. πŸ’–

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts