Asking for prayer for my step father. He's been battling cancer for past 2 years. He is currently at hospital being transferred to ICU. Thank you in advance for your prayers.

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

Wife, Mama, Lulu, ❤️God

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Praying 🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing the step father of UM EK17 in Your Divine Mercy🙏😇

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🙏💖✨

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Praying for you and step dad

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over UM EK17's step father who is transferring into an ICU. Bless him with increased faith in You, guidance, strength, love, support, comfort, peace of mind and complete healing by Your Hand, In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

i have sincerely prayed this song "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole, for your step father's healing. May God bless him beyond measure and dazzle everyone with His healing power. 💕

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5RMr2Zff8

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

TY. Amein 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for your father that they stop the spread of cancer and he recovers.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Sending healing prayers and love to your step dad in Jesus name we pray!

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏

Prayers for his complete healing

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

I pray he will be completely healed, well and whole again in Yeshua's Name

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Sending healing energy to your step father.

🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

🙏🙏🙏

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Praying for your step father and I am in
agreement/alignment with all of the prayers on this post 🕊🕊🙏🏻🙏🏻🕊🕊 in Jesus Name.

Praying for your stepfather.
💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Does he have any ivermectin to help at home?

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

No. I've suggested it.

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Sending prayers up for your stepfather, you and your family. May the Lord lay healing hands on your step father, may he feel his presence and know hiw much he is loved.
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

🙏🙏🙏

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Sending healing prayers to you and your stepfather. 🙏

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

Praying for you and your family 🙏🤍