thanks to CJTruth for sharing tbis again. it always hits me in the feels 🥺

Only people mentioned by @Jersey23 in this post can reply

Encouraging self empowerment and thinking for yourself. Truth + truth = truth, every time. God wins.

In response Jersey Girl to her Publication

come on! i just woke up. gotta hit me with the wonderful feels so fast?! ☺️🙏

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

awesome. so beautiful thank you

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

I show everyone this, cry everytime. See that God's annointng is on Trump, the Chosen One.

He was chosen by God Almighty to fulfill a special destiny. God gave us a window of opportunity for revival through President Trump. Praying that window has not closed. 🙏❤️

send me...i am here!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I am so incredibly moved by this! I believe God has placed Donald J. Trump and Melania at the helm of the battle and brought every one of us together to help win this war. WWG1WGA 🙏💖🙏

UK Patriot seeking the truth and justice. Ready for the Great Awakening. #thegreatawakening #WWG1WGA #godwins #darktolight

wow, so powerful. Thank you 🙏🙏

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

I LOVE this so much! I better less than 1000 people know this about Trump. God chose him for a reason❤️🙏

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️🙏

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

I am just a common hard working Father and Patriot that is sick and tired of the BS by our politicians.

thank you for sharing

Happily retired 🥳 Patriot since birth 🇺🇸 Christ follower 🙏 I support our President Trump 1000% 🇺🇸 @LucyDWigglebutt everywhere 🐶

i could watch this over and ober again. this is the time. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

Oh how i needed to see this again!♥️

https://rtkendallministries.com/the-hebrides-revival-1949-1952
Details on the revival and knowing trump is related to this is uncanny!

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

Praise God!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

thank you for sharing! ❤️🤗

Grateful for Trump and his wonderful family! Thanking God for all our blessings! Not sure if I'm Rep. or Patriot? Just here 4 Trump!

😇😇 please everyone this is such a powerful message Jerseygirl shared. everyone make this viral! watch and share

This is an amazing testimony - and that bible belonged toTrumps mother and was with Trump in the Oval Office. There is a written piece on Hebrides Revial in Lewis, on the island of Scotland.

https://rtkendallministries.com/the-hebrides-revival-1949-1952

This is a detailed explanation of the revival that occurred on the Isle of Lewis - fascinating, that Trump is connected to it!

(1) Show this thread