In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Thanks for this post im saving it too! Fnnn Anons can let EGO ruin everything. we carry on with pride service to others. Not shoving down our throats a good decode, Even VK cannot get to her. Oh well The good the bad and the ugly we will endure WWG1WGA

This wasn't targeted at anyone, just a great reminder that we all contribute in our own unique, meaningful way. Keep sharing those gifts and talents!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Feels like it was targeted right in my teams direction. That Sarah chick always talked shit about me. Don't care tho I've had her blocked for a long time. Your veiled insults aren't going to stop us. Sorry.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Could this be the same queen esther?

https://www.facebook.com/1queenesther/

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

I have no idea. I've decided to stay laser focused on my work despite what any of the haters have to say. And I'm completely SURROUNDED by haters. Glad Abba Yah protects me. 🫀🙏

Huh, seems that lazer focusing is what the deep state has been doing

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paul Robb, click on at the bottom under it