πŸ’₯πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸ§¨πŸ•›πŸ₯³πŸŽŠπŸ™

@TWM316

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

With all they’ve screwed up with the calendars how do we even know for sure what specific date anything has happened?

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

That's what I believe too, I knew Yeshua was born on one of the Fall feast days, either the Feast of Trumpets or Feast of Tabernacles, but I didn't know is was on 911 until a couple of years ago, because that's what Juan's been saying.

We all know it wasn't on Dec 25th, but the question is, why did they pick Dec 25th, who was really born on that day. The answer is all the pagan sun gods birthday is on that day.

The Messiah had to keep all of GOD'S Commandments or he's not the real Biblical Messiah.

Yeshua was crucified and rose again on the Spring Feast days, exactly to the hour and minute, on the Passover, He was and is our Passover Lamb.

So He also fulfilled the Fall Feast when he was born.

Ummm
No

Here's a clue,
The Founding Fathers knew when
Think "MIRROR", a }fold{ in "Time"

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Feast of Trumpets, Yom Teruah, on YHWH's (God) Holy Calendar. Levitucus 23. Yeshua fulfills all the Holy feast days. It's why God created them, so people would believe and follow Yeshua (Jesus) The spring feasts have been fulfilled. The fall feasts will be soon. Last week of Daniel is here. Time to repent and look up or get left behind.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I'm confused. I have heard 2 things.
1) Jesus was conceived on 9/11
2) Jesus was born on 9/11

It would be nice to know the truth about everything.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

The Feast Days matter. God created them for His purposes. They are wedding rehearsals

https://youtu.be/xNTcsxRcsO4?si=zVrj04erS1VslJNa

Jesus Birthday: Sept 11, 3 BC - YouTube

In this video, we demonstrate how Revelation 12's astronomical language provides us with the specific day for Jesus' birth. Click Here to Support:http://just...

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I've heard both too, but conception dates are not a thing. If it were, it would be on Hannukah the Festival of Lights, because He's the light of the world.

(4) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

✨🌟The Great Awakening! 🌟✨

The Bible does not explicitly state the date of Jesus' birth, but there are a number of passages that provide numerous clues. One the most intriguing passages is found in the book of Numbers, Numbers 29:1 which says,

"AND in the seventh month, on the first day of the month, ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work: it is a day of blowing the TRUMPETS unto you."

The 7th (7 is often associated with perfection) month of the Hebrew calendar, Tishri, is the FIRST month of the New Year!

Birth of the 🌟Messiah, who brings IN a NEW ERA of salvation.

George Magazine πŸ‘‡

https://georgemagazine.com/is-september-11-the-real-date-of-the-lord-jesus-christs-birth/?fbclid=IwAR0XMogu54A7IbjrAvQF3UjrEGDod4nzCWi2ZGyEQxTlpFgbQ7pFb5RFSxk

βœ¨πŸ€©πŸŽ„πŸŒŸCELEBRATE CHRISTmas ON 9/11 πŸŒŸπŸŽ„πŸ€©

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Sept = 7
7th month = September

I HAVE SPENT SOME TIME IN THE TRENCHES OF LIFE!!! I am now a new creation in Jesus' learning many new things every waking moment!!!

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Excellent read, Thank you for posting this. Have a great day!!!

(2) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

I'm ready to party!!!πŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸ’™πŸ˜Ž

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

In response Bee Bee to her Publication
(1) Show this thread