WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

πŸ’₯πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸ§¨πŸ•›πŸ₯³πŸŽŠπŸ™

@TWM316

I'm confused. I have heard 2 things.
1) Jesus was conceived on 9/11
2) Jesus was born on 9/11

It would be nice to know the truth about everything.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I've heard both too, but conception dates are not a thing. If it were, it would be on Hannukah the Festival of Lights, because He's the light of the world.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

The Feast Days matter. God created them for His purposes. They are wedding rehearsals

https://youtu.be/xNTcsxRcsO4?si=zVrj04erS1VslJNa

Jesus Birthday: Sept 11, 3 BC - YouTube

In this video, we demonstrate how Revelation 12's astronomical language provides us with the specific day for Jesus' birth. Click Here to Support:http://just...

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Exactly

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Born on 9/11.

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

Life begins at conception

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

That is correct, life does begin at conception, but no one knows or keeps up with such a day.

(1) Show this thread