😻 I live in CA. Most parents I know are homeschooling 👊❤️

🇺🇸 MJTruth
@ candlesinthenight

WOW!!!! I absolutely LOVE THIS!!!!

Trump Statement Agenda 47 - To every Homeschool Family, I WILL BE YOUR CHAMPION!

Since the China Virus, America has a 30% increase in Homeschool enrollment.

When I am re-elected, I will do everything I can to support parents who homeschool.

Under the Trump Tax Cuts, families used 529 Education Savings Accounts to spend up to $10,000 a year on tuition grades K-12. this however DID NOT apply to Homeschoolers

I will immediately allow THE SAME incredible benefit, $10k a year per child, to spend completely tax free on costs associated with homeschool education.

To every homeschool family, I will be your champion! Do not vote democrat, they are looking to destroy you.

Do not vote for crooked Joe, vote for honest Donald. 😂😂😅

https://rumble.com/v3dq2jo-trump-statement-to-every-homeschool-family-i-will-be-your-champion.html

I love this guy SO much but I don't want to get involved in the government mess or condone it by voting in it. Ugh!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

I love him SO much too. 😍

Am in Canada where I don’t get involved in the *voting* anymore because the (s)Elections here are also rigged ….hell we got a second TRU….DOPE…wth 🤦‍♀️

ROCK…..HARD PLACE….WE THE PEOPLE lol

IN GOD WE TRUST cuz’ GOD WINS!

Looks like a b.e.a.utiful day is on the way….. yay!

Have a goodin’