😻 I live in CA. Most parents I know are homeschooling 👊❤️

🇺🇸 MJTruth
@ candlesinthenight

WOW!!!! I absolutely LOVE THIS!!!!

Trump Statement Agenda 47 - To every Homeschool Family, I WILL BE YOUR CHAMPION!

Since the China Virus, America has a 30% increase in Homeschool enrollment.

When I am re-elected, I will do everything I can to support parents who homeschool.

Under the Trump Tax Cuts, families used 529 Education Savings Accounts to spend up to $10,000 a year on tuition grades K-12. this however DID NOT apply to Homeschoolers

I will immediately allow THE SAME incredible benefit, $10k a year per child, to spend completely tax free on costs associated with homeschool education.

To every homeschool family, I will be your champion! Do not vote democrat, they are looking to destroy you.

Do not vote for crooked Joe, vote for honest Donald. 😂😂😅

https://rumble.com/v3dq2jo-trump-statement-to-every-homeschool-family-i-will-be-your-champion.html

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I love this guy SO much but I don't want to get involved in the government mess or condone it by voting in it. Ugh!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

I love him SO much too. 😍

Am in Canada where I don’t get involved in the *voting* anymore because the (s)Elections here are also rigged ….hell we got a second TRU….DOPE…wth 🤦‍♀️

ROCK…..HARD PLACE….WE THE PEOPLE lol

IN GOD WE TRUST cuz’ GOD WINS!

Looks like a b.e.a.utiful day is on the way….. yay!

Have a goodin’

(1) Show this thread
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

#HonestDonald has a ring to it....