Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

KeK

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

No Brakes

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️I don't even know how to respond to our whole lives have been lies. Sometimes, it can be a tough pill to swallow. What a crazy time this is. I can't wait for this all to be over with. GOD, please end this evil in this world now. I would greatly appreciate and I'm sure a lot of others would too. I am ready to be happy again and just feel like we can breathe again.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Amein

(1) Show this thread

💗🔥💥😄

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Is it time for the Great Unsealing of the sealed indictments? I think so!
Tomorrow is a Friday on a long holiday weekend. On Monday, the govt, banks, postal service, and schools are all closed.
@Sercorimo read this decode of VK's cat+kitten tiktok video:
https://twitter.com/LoD_STL/status/1697210171477377404

NICE! I like it!
Thank you sharing!

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Fryday September 1 Gold Backed Currency goes into effect in TeXas

TX = 20 24 > 26-Z GOD

https://www.cutoday.info/Fresh-Today/Texas-House-Committee-Passes-Bill-to-Create-Gold-Silver-Backed-Currencies#

(2) Show this thread