Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

So Beautiful!!!#Nolongerdivided

Wow......real live chills! That was AWESOME! ♥

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

So Awesome!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Starting to look like a Clinton is about to get arrested. “Eagle landing”?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Magnificent...

🇺🇸

Tears and chill bumps.🇺🇸❤️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Patriot Lady to his Publication

Me too.
Sensitive I guess 😻

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Wow that was beautiful. Gave me chills. Warms my heart to see this. Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed day.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Thanks

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

Liberals hate this

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

I could not not 😭 watching this... so powerful 🙏