It's bad form to blow your own trumpet, but in my work I aim to do three things:
- teach people how to think clearly (and write persuasively)
- model the behaviour of positive vibes and (artistic) creativity plus having fun
- take action locally within the boundaries of your tolerance for risk and limits of your resources (by doing it myself)

You don't need to be some angelic warrior who goes into hand-to-hand combat with alien shape-shifting lizards. That's someone else's calling and job. All you have to do is educate yourself, gain the right attitude, and act in some modest way.

When we all do this, we win. Absolutely unstoppable. The relevant comparison is not perfection; it is the ignorance, melancholy, and idleness that you might otherwise have entertained.

There will always be bad days and slumps (yesterday was shite for me), but each day passes. Success is typically built on small habits and sustained routines, not singular bursts of energy in a heroic moment of dang

Did you mean to say (autistic) 😉

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TonyG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TonyG , click on at the bottom under it