It's bad form to blow your own trumpet, but in my work I aim to do three things:
- teach people how to think clearly (and write persuasively)
- model the behaviour of positive vibes and (artistic) creativity plus having fun
- take action locally within the boundaries of your tolerance for risk and limits of your resources (by doing it myself)

You don't need to be some angelic warrior who goes into hand-to-hand combat with alien shape-shifting lizards. That's someone else's calling and job. All you have to do is educate yourself, gain the right attitude, and act in some modest way.

When we all do this, we win. Absolutely unstoppable. The relevant comparison is not perfection; it is the ignorance, melancholy, and idleness that you might otherwise have entertained.

There will always be bad days and slumps (yesterday was shite for me), but each day passes. Success is typically built on small habits and sustained routines, not singular bursts of energy in a heroic moment of dang

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Martin.
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
We are in charge
Every day I wake up is a good day for me.
I try to not let a disappointing day
not ruin my happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki6xHnDAwHw

Good Times Roll - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Elektra RecordsGood Times Roll · The CarsThe Cars℗ 1978 Elektra/Asylum RecordsBass Guitar: Benjamin OrrBacking Vocals: Benjamin OrrD...

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

Did you mean to say (autistic) 😉

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

ThankQ

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yes indeed, together we are unstoppable!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In a world of tyrannical edicts we have the power to simply say "No!" We come from all walks of life. Together we are unstoppable.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Well written, my friend

Collectively, we are unstoppable.

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts