I have found that you can make all kinds of missteps and errors, and easily recover, as long as you don't drag anyone else down. I don't care about predictions I made years ago that didn't work out; that's my learning experience about the fog of war. I do care that I didn't decry other people, or discourage them from making their own efforts to discern and describe. In the process, I have found that humility isn't what I thought it is. It's not some self-deprecating attitude that denies your own potency or potential. It is the refusal to put yourself into a godlike position, and the rejection of the arrogance of being better than others. There's no real downside to humility, if you do it right, as it's paradoxically the most empowering place to come from, as all of creation is aligned to you!

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

πŸ˜„πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™Always good to hear from you Martin...The conclusion I have come to is God's time is perfect and NCSWIC...have a great day!!...and keep these AWESOME posts going

Love life, why am I here, why did I find you? πŸ’–πŸŒ βœ¨WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸŒŽπŸ’—

Thanks Martin. πŸ’ž

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

Truth!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
There are no mistakes
They are lessons.
We can change our mind at anytime
Today I want to
Tomorrow maybe not.
Maybe never, I Changed my mind😊
Our mirror is our worst judge .
You are a magical being
embrace it.🌼
imo
Everything "we" on this board
are the Gods truth
How many can say that.
Welcome to Club Au the home of the brave πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‹

I have such a rush of relief when I find out I’m β€œwrong”. The ego gets knocked down a notch and I can then rest easy in knowing I’m not responsible for Truth.

Preach! πŸ˜€πŸ‘

BRAVO MARTIN! β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

This has been my experience 100%. Being willing to admit when I’m wrong and open to honestly facing my character defects has made me more empathetic and forgiving of others. Humility is the opposite of weakness.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Amen!