X seems to pick some interesting and useful disclosure content on its recommended feed, so maybe we're being "helpfully reprogrammed". But the crushed organic reach makes me feel used and the whole experience is dirty. I cannot put my heart into it, and just want to leave. Yet I can't quite force myself to go elsewhere, either. Am finding this part of The Movieâ„¢ experience pretty depressing and miserable. Not sure where fighting energy should go. Waste of time holding authorities to account when courts are corrupt? Or keep on pushing back at a local level? Focus on the information war, self-care and preservation, or community initiatives? Just a bit lost and rudderless.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Martin, X is not a prize. it is a trap. It is a large part of the bullshit matrix. And you can't influence bots and scammers.

Remember, there are real people on that site that are being paid to spread disinformation.

Anyone on X that is asleep will probably not wake up until the wh do something in real time, not in cyberspace.

JMO, of course.

Just like me holding my breath until a bh from the swamp finally gets arrested, like hunter, and then it never happens.

I am not happy to say this, but there you go, it is the reality we live in right now.

So choose your "television" channel, and choose your reality.

And unless you all chip in and buy X or buy a msm network, all we can do it avoid it like the plague.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

X is an energy drainer and not visibly worth the effort.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it