X seems to pick some interesting and useful disclosure content on its recommended feed, so maybe we're being "helpfully reprogrammed". But the crushed organic reach makes me feel used and the whole experience is dirty. I cannot put my heart into it, and just want to leave. Yet I can't quite force myself to go elsewhere, either. Am finding this part of The Movie™ experience pretty depressing and miserable. Not sure where fighting energy should go. Waste of time holding authorities to account when courts are corrupt? Or keep on pushing back at a local level? Focus on the information war, self-care and preservation, or community initiatives? Just a bit lost and rudderless.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Every now and then, people need to PAUSE... and gather their thoughts.

Trust the plan.
Q

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Take time for yourself Martin. For myself I feel it is very much time to be with less doing/planning. We need to be restored. 💖

Very simple. Focus on natural law. Particularly the law of freewill. No man can have ANY authority over others. Eliminate all authority and the problems are gone. Government authority. Medical authority. School authority. Employment authority. Legal authority. Lending authority. Religious authority. Banking and currency authority. Actually very simple.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I appreciate your comments.. they help me think about things..

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

COMMON LAW

(2) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

reading the book of Revelation - particularly CH 12, and Daniel chpt 10=12 over and over........

Jesus comes.
Jesus wipes every tear.
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus is the way.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Get into the water, roll over on your back and float for a long time!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Fortunately.. I am able to Limit my time online,
and focus on other things to try to keep my mind
intact and energy up. 🤗💚

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkkDbsxctn8

One Day At A Time, Sweet Jesus (Lynda Randle) + Lyrics - YouTube

Lynda Tait Randle, alto singer of southern gospel, was born in 1962 and grew up in the inner city of Washington, DC

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

When you're low, minimize your exposure to evil... you've been under a lot of attack from family and bureaucrat tyrants alike.

The X theater is only if you feel emotionally ready for hand-to-hand combat with evil.

The shills/trolls' attacks right now are the highest (quantity and vileness) I've seen in a couple of years since I've been on the platform.
In fact, the level of attacks has been almost at a hiatus since Trump got banned.

I'm there only for climate_anti_scam, covax_anti_scam, and fellow apes support, but leaders are really getting a lot of arrows in the back.

I'm dropping that platform as soon as... well, I'll know the time when its time.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

X has me feeling its not going to be around at least not in the sense that it is today!

Says the man I get my encouragement from!!!
All so true, like twisting of the winds during a Tornado.
Only went the dust settles can we see the real TRUTH vs. real DAMAGE.

For now it’s day by day, my parents and siblings think I’m crazy. They’ve distanced since I refused vax and voted trump. I better off. My husband, daughter and soon son-in-law are awake. That’s my serenity right there.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Martin, X is not a prize. it is a trap. It is a large part of the bullshit matrix. And you can't influence bots and scammers.

Remember, there are real people on that site that are being paid to spread disinformation.

Anyone on X that is asleep will probably not wake up until the wh do something in real time, not in cyberspace.

JMO, of course.

Just like me holding my breath until a bh from the swamp finally gets arrested, like hunter, and then it never happens.

I am not happy to say this, but there you go, it is the reality we live in right now.

So choose your "television" channel, and choose your reality.

And unless you all chip in and buy X or buy a msm network, all we can do it avoid it like the plague.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

X is an energy drainer and not visibly worth the effort.

(1) Show this thread

Ah Martin I understand so completely! I've been there, it is indeed a very stormy sea my friend. You are not alone at all, everyone here can commiserate. Anyone who has not experienced this is not truly in the fight my dear. You must rest, pray, eat well, go for a walk, put down the tech for 3 days. Get a good sleep in too. Read, do something you really enjoy, bake a loaf of bread. You are NOT rudderless my darling, we here will be your rudder, you just float for a bit, we'll guide you along this patch! I wish all of God's greatest blessings on you and his restful peace to fill your heart. You are not alone, we're with you!!!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Same.

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

We seem to be in the between time. The time that feels the most useless. Let’s get this done already!
Just like words need spaces to become sentences. Sentences need spaces to become paragraphs. Spacing is just as important as punctuation. So we wait for The Divine Proofreader to edit the text before it goes to the printer.

Tom Petty said:

The waiting is the hardest part
Every day you get one more yard
You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
The waiting is the hardest part

Oh, don't let it kill you baby, don't let it get to you
Don't let it kill you baby, don't let it get to you
I'll be your bleedin' heart, I'll be your cryin' fool
Don't let this go too far, don't let it get to you

And still. We wait.

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Same here. I’m not sure what to focus on, if anything. Financial times are tough. The war is all fogged up. Every single thing that is suppose to happen doesn’t seem to, at least not in a big way. We’ve Truthers talking about 2024, which can’t happen. A new Pandemic coming, which the mindless will no doubt buy into.

I’m very confused, as I’m told it’s a pantomime and just sit back and enjoy. I can’t afford this movie. The price is a great deal more than fiat money that we continue to act like actually has some value.

I keep thinking we’re almost there, but I have for two years now.

It’s a very foggy time. I guess no major event will happen, publicly, until it all happens. Like a flash flood.

I’m depressed as hell and sometimes can only get relief through sleep deprivation. I’ve had hypo’s for three days running, and that doesn’t happen to me. Additionally, I’m having panic attacks with a racing heartbeat. That’s new too. WTF is going on? It’s taking a toll. Where th

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Godly Man to his Publication

I sure hope something happens this FALL.

Morale will plummet if it doesn't IMHO.

We are being depleted of internal and
external resources.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Take a much needed and deserved break. Focus on rejuvenating your mind, body and soul. You take care of yourself. There is no chain of command to issue R&R orders for war weary soldiers. You will become stronger and more focused with much needed rest.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Excellent advice Royal! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

(1) Show this thread