Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Terry Ann saunders

Remember me in prayer tomorrow..gotta be at hospitral at 8 in the morning to get my heart shocked again...did about a year ago and it's out of rythmn again and been feeling really bad..Still have a-fib even after the shocks from open heart surgery few years ago.

Only people mentioned by @Terryann in this post can reply

I'm literally no one of particular interest, but I love this country. I come to these boards to find hope and comment when I deem necessary.

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Stacie did a show this morning on the heart products I was telling you about.

https://www.youtube.com/live/G3l2T3M84a4?si=pcuKjt7rz1F6q8j1

Sending you prayers and hugs 🙏🏻

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

💛💜🙏

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🙏🙏💖✨💫

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

God bless
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

I will pray for you Terry Ann.

🙏

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

Prayers for you Terry Ann 🙏

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

My mom had really bad tachycardia that made her life very hard at times, and they found she had an extra nerve. They went in from descending aorta or from a vein in her leg and zapped it and she never had another one again. Is what you're having different than tachycardia?

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response --- Shewie to her Publication

It's a rapid heartbeat and if I carry something heavy it goes crazy from the strain, Makes me very tired all the time. If I lie on my left side in bed it pounds the mattress very hard.

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Sending up prayers for you Terry. I pray that everything goes well! ❤️🙏🙏❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Do you take magnesium and selenium? Also check out the products at https://staciez.lifeadvantage.com. Stacie is the original mark z's twin sister. There are heart health products on the site and I know they might be on Telegram with Dr. Rich. I will pray for you. Magnesium definitely helps with heart rhythm.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Lord please be with Terry Ann tomorrow, send angels of comfort & your healing love. Thank you Jesus, we are so thankful. ❤️💯🙏🙏🙏🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏💙🙏

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Heavenly Father
We come to you and lift our dear friend Terry Ann up in prayer. We pray that you will do according to your Will healing and protection and comfort. Be with the medical team and guide every decision and procedure with Divine Miracles.
Fortify every aspect spiritually, mentally, physically and financially beyond measure.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Bless you Terry Ann. I too had open heart surgery and have a mitral (mechanical) valve keeping me alive. God is Great!🙏🙏🙏

💖We are all God’s children.💖

The Lord loves you Terry Ann and I thank the Lord for blessing and healing your heart🙏😇

🙏

Praying for your quick recovery and feeling better ASAP🙏

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Yes, Amen in His mighty and wonderful name🐸🙏🏻💝😇😎

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏