X seems to pick some interesting and useful disclosure content on its recommended feed, so maybe we're being "helpfully reprogrammed". But the crushed organic reach makes me feel used and the whole experience is dirty. I cannot put my heart into it, and just want to leave. Yet I can't quite force myself to go elsewhere, either. Am finding this part of The Movie™ experience pretty depressing and miserable. Not sure where fighting energy should go. Waste of time holding authorities to account when courts are corrupt? Or keep on pushing back at a local level? Focus on the information war, self-care and preservation, or community initiatives? Just a bit lost and rudderless.

Same here. I’m not sure what to focus on, if anything. Financial times are tough. The war is all fogged up. Every single thing that is suppose to happen doesn’t seem to, at least not in a big way. We’ve Truthers talking about 2024, which can’t happen. A new Pandemic coming, which the mindless will no doubt buy into.

I’m very confused, as I’m told it’s a pantomime and just sit back and enjoy. I can’t afford this movie. The price is a great deal more than fiat money that we continue to act like actually has some value.

I keep thinking we’re almost there, but I have for two years now.

It’s a very foggy time. I guess no major event will happen, publicly, until it all happens. Like a flash flood.

I’m depressed as hell and sometimes can only get relief through sleep deprivation. I’ve had hypo’s for three days running, and that doesn’t happen to me. Additionally, I’m having panic attacks with a racing heartbeat. That’s new too. WTF is going on? It’s taking a toll. Where th

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Godly Man to his Publication

I sure hope something happens this FALL.

Morale will plummet if it doesn't IMHO.

We are being depleted of internal and
external resources.

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Whether or not something big happens or it is published for all to see, there are many, many small things going on. Have the loudest voices that monopolized the "culture" in your community been replaced? Have other modes of communication changed or been censored? (It may be they do not want people talking to each other if operations are ongoing.) Are people resigning and retiring that you would not expect? Are house and property sales ongoing even though it is not an ideal time? Do the foreclosure notices and notices to creditors in the paper near you offer any information? (I have seen some interesting things here.) Look at the obituaries. Look at the home sales. Depending on where you live and how well you know your community, it may become evident that change is happening, although it may not be clear why. I am not convinced that all of these people were done in by the jab. I suspect some perhaps, but not all.

(1) Show this thread