JUST FOUND OUT AFTER TAKING 2MG NICOTINE GUM FOLLOWED BY VIT C AND NAC, 600 MG, WASHES OUT SPIKE PROTEIN.

NICOTINE SHAKES THE SPIKES OFF NERVE ENDINGS, VIT C DESTROYS IT AND NAC WASHES IT AWAY.

ONE WILL NOT WORK W/O THE OTHER.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

P OO R Mans Combo!
NOICE!

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Debra ... to her Publication

Nicotine is used for snake venom. Everyone who got deathly ill had snake venom put into our bodies. How? I believe through water but I have no proof. Dr Ardis was the only one who described well the symptoms of what my family experienced. He also said that snake venoms take a long time to exit the body and they cause cancers.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Debra ... to her Publication

Supposedly they put something in cigarettes to make them addictive. It has nothing to do with nicotine. Anyone nervous about the patches, I used them but cut the patches and it was fine.

(5) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Remember when the bug first hit? They thought all the smokers over 45 or 50 were gonna end up on vents and/or dead with respiratory. But as it turns out nicotine stimulates the sensors in the brain for our bodies to breath or take a breath.
I'm sure they didn't expect that. But I'm guessing they won't make that mistake twice..

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

But, perhaps, "they" figured it out, and therefore printed an urgent warning about the harmfulness on each pack of cigarettes. There is no such thing with alcohol and it is at least as unhealthy.

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I can't do NICOTINE. I asked God to give me the strength to quit smoking after 53 years & God did from that moment on. I feel if I do anything with Nicotine again & will be hooked again-kinda like an alcoholic

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Sweet! Nicotine is used on natural farms to keep bugs away from crops. How much C? I use L-ascorbate by a company named 'c-salts' and I Highly recommend it. It had a very good COA. (Certificate of Analysis) for heavy metals.It's buffered as well so you can use in high dosing like 30 grams without stomach upset. Also it's in the L form so the best absorbable form of C.

Thanks!

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

How often? 🙏

My grandpa used to give me chewing tobacco when I was a kid somewhere around 7 and he said it would get rid of worms. I’m almost 55 now and I reckon I don’t have worms. 😂

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

Also I worked in a nursing home as the maintenance man when Covid started and I was around it for 8 hours a day every day and I never got it. I still use Copenhagen.No shots and no mask.

(1) Show this thread

Watched an alt media piece yesterday.
Dr Group, one of the guests.
Brian Ardis DC another.
A third Doc I was not familiar with.
Michael Jaco, the host.
Covers the topic clearly.

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

Probably why smokers were more resistant?

In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication

CHEWERS OF TOBACCO FOR SURE.

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication

I never got covid..through the whole shit show..I quit smoking and a month later got covid BAD!
True story ..no vac shots

(2) Show this thread

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

And bromine & u have winner

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

How Much? How Often? 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

Cure for “long Covid”(😹😹)= wear a nicotine patch for 6 days.. all symptoms will b gone in 2 weeks..
Note= nicotine is an in incecticide .. so Covid must b a true “bug”

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

How often? Just one time?