JUST FOUND OUT AFTER TAKING 2MG NICOTINE GUM FOLLOWED BY VIT C AND NAC, 600 MG, WASHES OUT SPIKE PROTEIN.

NICOTINE SHAKES THE SPIKES OFF NERVE ENDINGS, VIT C DESTROYS IT AND NAC WASHES IT AWAY.

ONE WILL NOT WORK W/O THE OTHER.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WelcomeHome in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Debra ... to her Publication

Supposedly they put something in cigarettes to make them addictive. It has nothing to do with nicotine. Anyone nervous about the patches, I used them but cut the patches and it was fine.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Nicotine is used for snake venom. Everyone who got deathly ill had snake venom put into our bodies. How? I believe through water but I have no proof. Dr Ardis was the only one who described well the symptoms of what my family experienced. He also said that snake venoms take a long time to exit the body and they cause cancers.

Nicotine patches help with after effects after being sick. Dr. Ardis is the expert on this. There are foods that contain nicotine as well. It is not addictive and you can take the patches and cut them in half or quarters.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

I said it a long time ago :
tobacco smokers don't get Covid.

My husband tested positive once but I didnt.

Because I smoke cigarettes still and he switched to vaping.

Even his doctor who wanted him to quit smoking told him that tobacco smokers don't get Covid.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Vaping actually has been known to make people sick. George Webb talked about that from time to time.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Interesting
it w be Too know how many Anons ] none 'vacs' [
R smokers?