We just had an earnest discussion regarding this one scripture recently. A few days ago....

"MANY (all) be called, but FEW (those who CHOOSE to listen and GO) are chosen."

Have you heard Jesus call? If you do, did you respond? Do you hesitate to speak out in public to strangers about the saving grace of God by Jesus? In moments when you KNOW the scriptural answer to a given earthly problem, do you offer that TRUTH to help or remain silent to aid failure?

The Word says "If you know the TRUTH, speak it." If you know the TRUTH and you claim Jesus as SAVIOR, you are compelled to SPEAK HIS TRUTH. I will go so far as to say, you will be held accountable for the sins of others if you fail to do so. Their indiscretions will be heaped upon YOU. Sobering, isn't it?

See how that works? Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus! YOU ARE ALL CALLED. You HEARD His call! You answered Him. He counted you JUSTIFIED.

Now He is telling you: "If you LOVE Me, FEED MY SHEEP".

It's ALL about JESUS

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

We all have a free will choice to believe or not. Jesus died to pay our full debt. Our sins are remembered no more. We are offered the FREE GIFT of His grace. We are offered His FREE GIFT of salvation. Many choose not to accept this glorious FREE GIFT. It is said in scripture that the glory of God can be seen, that no one is without excuse. Scripture also says the path to eternal Life is narrow and few choose it. Once a person becomes a saved soul, it is by this joy that we cannot contain the desire to share this good news!

Yes, I have heard the lord personally! I denounce the wicked! I praise God and Jesus is my savior. Amen! I have lost friends and loved ones in my life because I do speak TRUTH! Praise the lord!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Amen

Ezekiel 3:18
“When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.”

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Hi Evangelina! I hope you are doing wonderfully. I've missed you!😊

(1) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

FATHER JESUS SEE'S IT ALL. EVERYTHING YOU DO. YOU CAN NOT HIDE. STOP HIDING. AND BECOME THE GOOD HUMAN HE MADE YOU TO BE. ACTIVATE YOUR HEART AND HE WILL SPEAK TO YOU. HIS LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY. HE IS CALLING HIS ARMY OUT. THE TIME IS NOW. GOD BLESS ALL.

🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🥰