Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

We just had an earnest discussion regarding this one scripture recently. A few days ago....

"MANY (all) be called, but FEW (those who CHOOSE to listen and GO) are chosen."

Have you heard Jesus call? If you do, did you respond? Do you hesitate to speak out in public to strangers about the saving grace of God by Jesus? In moments when you KNOW the scriptural answer to a given earthly problem, do you offer that TRUTH to help or remain silent to aid failure?

The Word says "If you know the TRUTH, speak it." If you know the TRUTH and you claim Jesus as SAVIOR, you are compelled to SPEAK HIS TRUTH. I will go so far as to say, you will be held accountable for the sins of others if you fail to do so. Their indiscretions will be heaped upon YOU. Sobering, isn't it?

See how that works? Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus! YOU ARE ALL CALLED. You HEARD His call! You answered Him. He counted you JUSTIFIED.

Now He is telling you: "If you LOVE Me, FEED MY SHEEP".

It's ALL about JESUS

πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @beverly1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Hayes, click on at the bottom under it