Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Fighting the fight for 40 years! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Try putting that on a baseball cap! 🀣

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

they even got him imitating the Boss with the hand gestures.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Made his fortune in pharmaceuticals
Talk show host extraordinaire, David Knight, today started calling him Pharma-swamy

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

β€œPHARMA-Swamy” 🀣🀣🀣

(1) Show this thread

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

He is NOT a Christian & does not understand our religious values. The last time we had a smooth talking muslim president, he was shooting us at point blank range, cutting off our heads, and doing WORSE to children!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

A pretty face with an evil, Commie heart.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

He is Swampy--I have already heard ex Trump
people say he talks so well--heard that about
Bill Clinton also

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

I always had a bad feeling about him just by looking at him. It's the same gut feeling I had about Hillary when she was First Lady.

(3) Show this thread

I saw Tucker interview him, Could have been Obama sitting there. Sounded the same

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

EXACTLY!

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Fighting the fight for 40 years! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Obama 2.0

(2) Show this thread