Now the answer to this October 2022 question has been answered 10 months later! 🟦 BLUE TO BLOCK THE DEW! 🤯

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Rob you fell for some fake shit again. The image is ripped from here. Everything else is made up.

https://www.hawaiilife.com/blog/hawaii-waterfront-home-with-expansive-ocean-mountain-and-neighbor-island-views-for-1-2m/

BOOM!

There is a TikTok video that shows a blue laser does not burn the color blue. It burns yhrough the red, white, yellow and green colors, but, not the blue.

In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication

Yes, that's how light works.

(1) Show this thread

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

Is there an explanation of How it Works?
Science, Witchcraft, Off-world Technology??
What!! Without an Explanation, The Normies will Never understand!

In response David Mulloy to his Publication

It's fake. That's how. This should really be the primary assumption before wondering about alien tech or witchcraft. It usually true.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Kid Rock?

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Question I have is this witch still walking freely or is she gitmoed?

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I'm sure none of them happened to be there and the electricity was off. I bet the authorities aren't even one bit curious either

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

dew does not harm blue

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Oh my!!!!! Wow!!! This is unreal!! The plot thickens!!

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

It is unreal indeed. Literally. It's fake.

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

All planned prior to the purchase of the paint

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

You take something that is fabricated, and just continue to fabricate more bullshit on top of it. How do you think that's helping us, or anyone?

This behavior is not helping to get out the truth.

(1) Show this thread