RMN

Michele Obama aka Michael LaVaughn Robinson Tribunaled and died by firing squad at GITMO late 2020.

· I just got off the phone with the IRS. They have verified that they are indeed part of The Department of The Treasury!

· Adolph Hitler is the father of German Prime Minister Angela Merkel and the grandfather of Barak Obama; Fidel Castro is the father of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and modern Satanist founder Aleister Crowley is the father of former US First Lady Barbara Bush.

According to this site given by
Steve Bannon back in 2020,
Michelle had lethal injection.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Then explain Hawaii? Was that Trump? Somebody did something very fkin shady. This is all BS. I wish it was true trust me I do with every fiber of me being.

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

🔷This🔷

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

The US was attacked by China or some other country in collusion with the democrats. This will or has put President Trump back in charge of the high up military, this is what we has been waiting for.

Listen to Juan he has been saying exactly this for several years and it has finally happened. Things will pick up and happen very quickly now.

(4) Show this thread