My teen sons tried to get shock value with a totally evil song. I blew a cork, stopped the “music” and repeated the vile lyrics back to them, word for word, as they watched in horror at how violent it sounded coming from their mom’s face. They snuck to buy it and they were not of age. They apologized and wanted to return it to the mall, so we did.

A lot of years have passed. My sons refuse to say cuss words to this day and they both became teachers, music teachers. My grandchildren are being taught about love and God and respect. Both sons married their high school sweethearts. Their families are a living testament to a curse that was broken. My childhood was so ugly, but theirs did not have to be. There is a lot more to this story.

Sometimes facing evil and calling it out for “exactly what it is” does not feel very nice. The reward that follows is well beyond words.

Hang in there and hold the line with me? We can face off with evil and just see where all this goes…

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Thank you for sharing!
Most of the time, when children are raise right, imo, with God, love, family that cares, and discipline altho when teenager we may seem to loose them a bit with the right raising they come back to us.

We have so many grown ups right now that do not have any part of that moral compass to draw from. So sad, these evils knew full well how destroying the family unit would play out.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Agreed Nana, and I could see little pieces of it degrading my whole life.

In the 80’s when a parent was no longer allowed to smack a butt… and then sign permission so the teacher could (I did not sign that, my note on that paper said, you just let me know if there is something that warrants anyone at school disciplining my child). My husband had gone off to Desert Storm. I didn’t lose him, but I “lost” him anyway when he came home and asked for a divorce. All of it was confusing and wrong. At that point I was working two jobs to stay out of the welfare system and then I struggled not to lose the little house I got through HUD. I made five dollars a month too much to qualify for heat assistance. I lost the house after five years of trying. My own parents were already wrecked and could not help us.

We made it through some interesting challenges! God will make a path, always, but sometimes all you know is where NOT to tread. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Great testimony!

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

(1) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Thanks for sharing. I have a teen son, who still curses, and always gets disappointed when he recites it, bc it does create a dark energy (w/c accumulates to paying off that karmic energy w/ a jolt pain, which he had w/ few incidents)...PPL don't realize there are sorcery in these curse words, why it's called a curse. If you want to stay in high vibration & not be influenced by dark entities, stay away in sorcery words [they] created...WE all know it's bad to say, but yet ppl still do. I admit sometimes I do too when I still get carried away w/ frustrations, even as a GK. But I know I will have to pay it back w/ some pain, and I do like stub my feet to other physical pain. EVERTHING we do in negative energy, must be cleared/purge thru pain...that's how we balance the scale of justice w/in our chakra system. TRUE JUSTICE = LAW of Karma, & we the collective awakening are the TRUE JUSTICE & not external to us, like these fake justice court system. 🌈

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

I called them out in that when they went to kindergarten. Asked, “why do you call him that body part? You want to call your brother other stupid body parts?”

Now when my sons even attempt to “swear” they might call each other a dumb elbow or a stupid earlobe. 😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

It is a start!

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I totally relate to this: My childhood was so ugly, but theirs did not have to be.

I remember making a vow to myself at 9 or 10
years old that my children would know a
different life. And they did 🙌🙌🙌

🙏🤗🧡🕊

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Exactly the same vow, and I am not sure how old I was, but I was still a kid when I decided my kids would not know that life. Great to know you sister! We got this 💪💪💪🙏

(1) Show this thread