Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

My teen sons tried to get shock value with a totally evil song. I blew a cork, stopped the “music” and repeated the vile lyrics back to them, word for word, as they watched in horror at how violent it sounded coming from their mom’s face. They snuck to buy it and they were not of age. They apologized and wanted to return it to the mall, so we did.

A lot of years have passed. My sons refuse to say cuss words to this day and they both became teachers, music teachers. My grandchildren are being taught about love and God and respect. Both sons married their high school sweethearts. Their families are a living testament to a curse that was broken. My childhood was so ugly, but theirs did not have to be. There is a lot more to this story.

Sometimes facing evil and calling it out for “exactly what it is” does not feel very nice. The reward that follows is well beyond words.

Hang in there and hold the line with me? We can face off with evil and just see where all this goes…

Thanks for sharing. I have a teen son, who still curses, and always gets disappointed when he recites it, bc it does create a dark energy (w/c accumulates to paying off that karmic energy w/ a jolt pain, which he had w/ few incidents)...PPL don't realize there are sorcery in these curse words, why it's called a curse. If you want to stay in high vibration & not be influenced by dark entities, stay away in sorcery words [they] created...WE all know it's bad to say, but yet ppl still do. I admit sometimes I do too when I still get carried away w/ frustrations, even as a GK. But I know I will have to pay it back w/ some pain, and I do like stub my feet to other physical pain. EVERTHING we do in negative energy, must be cleared/purge thru pain...that's how we balance the scale of justice w/in our chakra system. TRUE JUSTICE = LAW of Karma, & we the collective awakening are the TRUE JUSTICE & not external to us, like these fake justice court system. 🌈

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

I called them out in that when they went to kindergarten. Asked, “why do you call him that body part? You want to call your brother other stupid body parts?”

Now when my sons even attempt to “swear” they might call each other a dumb elbow or a stupid earlobe. 😂😂😂

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

👍😁

(1) Show this thread