Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

My teen sons tried to get shock value with a totally evil song. I blew a cork, stopped the β€œmusic” and repeated the vile lyrics back to them, word for word, as they watched in horror at how violent it sounded coming from their mom’s face. They snuck to buy it and they were not of age. They apologized and wanted to return it to the mall, so we did.

A lot of years have passed. My sons refuse to say cuss words to this day and they both became teachers, music teachers. My grandchildren are being taught about love and God and respect. Both sons married their high school sweethearts. Their families are a living testament to a curse that was broken. My childhood was so ugly, but theirs did not have to be. There is a lot more to this story.

Sometimes facing evil and calling it out for β€œexactly what it is” does not feel very nice. The reward that follows is well beyond words.

Hang in there and hold the line with me? We can face off with evil and just see where all this goes…

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Great testimony!

❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it