Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Vincent Kennedy⍟

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Interesting
You did a good job keeping it clean sir

Wow! Did it heal up ok? Looks like it could still open again if you stretched the skin.

Doctor VK

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

so we need to add crazy glue and blue tarps to our go bag?

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Exactly

(1) Show this thread

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Looks good VK!

Wow that looks great. As long as it doesn’t separate again. Let me know 🤣🩷💙

I superglue whenever I cut myself. It has never failed me 🙌

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Nice one!

Well done! Godspeed in your mending.

My hubby and I have considered this for our first aid kit.

https://youtu.be/2cfFf92NYes

New Zip Stitch Bandage - A Nice Addition To A Medical First Aid Kit - YouTube

Just some info on a new item you might consider adding to your first aid kit NOTE: MY TWITTER IS @HorsyguyRumble = Good Luck AmericaBitchute = Think Like A...

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

Woah thats a clean wound! Super glue I'll keep that in mind.

WOW!!! 😳

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

That was akin to watching Dr Pimplepopper. You have hairy arms.😀

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

VK you are the man that wears many hats, impressive!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Wow, you’re healing quickly VK. That’s impressive and very cool.
My daughter got accidentally hit in the head with a golf club when she was about five. They used a form of purple glue to seal the wound at the Children’s Hospital. She jumped off the table laughing and said “ now I know what it’s like to have my head crazy glued together“. The nurses got a good chuckle. It worked really well.
Glad you’re okay.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Well done Dr Kennedy, well done.

Looks so much better!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Wow! That looks great! 👍 Much better than first video! How many times did you have to do the process?

Only followers of this user (@MG888) can see their posts

Oh wow!! That is awesome VK! Good job! 😂

How are JFK, Reagan, and Trump different from the rest?
https://qposts.online/post/121

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

As a nurse for many years and mostly in ER, I can tell you, your wound looks excellent. In the ER we sometimes would use a solution to paint on wounds to
"glue" them together. Not every wound needs sutures. With minor head lacerations sometimes hair can be tied over the wound to close it. I did that to myself a few months ago. Steri-strips are handy to keep on hand. Many wounds can be closed with ster-strips placed across a laceration. Then cover with the plastic covering to keep them dry. The most important thing is cleansing the laceration well before closing the wound. Good job VK! 😇 👍👏

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Looks really good VK 😃

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Woot woot! And even better, you took the time to teach others
Thank you!

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Dr. VK

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Oh my VK, [please put some silver gel on it. Dont want fungal infection. You are brave !

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Healed nicely. What about the glue in between the cut parts? Did it get out, stayed there?

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Wow, Gotta get crazy glue. That healed well. Nice pale pink color.

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Healing time💖