#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I like you better here VK.

Have to say much much less stressful here. That's why this is home and twitta is the battlefield.

In response betty Fyke to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Omg VK Came to visit us !!!! I'm sure glad I popped on just in time. Hello VK 🤩 hope all is well with you ❣️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Hidyho' Vincent...Good to hear from you🙏❤

Hey VK God bless you and all the wonderful souls here !!

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

❤️ Home sweet Home

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

you got that right. 2 days ago i decided to return here - twatter feeling too ick. feels more Home here.

"The quiet one", full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ . I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

💗

❤️🥰🙏🏼

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I joined twitta bout 3 weeks ago to see what it is like. Now I know why u call it the battlefield. I don’t interact too much there though, mostly with AU peeps.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

When they suspend you do you get a refund?

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

i was having a private chat w/my sister friend - after about 10 sends twatter sends me a message saying i've used up all of my dm's for the day. all i needed to do was get verified for unlimited. not happening. (pretty sure the original elon is gone and has been for some time - but now he's being shown for who he really was - james wood calling him out, catturd blocked by him........)

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

aww you family😊

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

True!

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Still permanently banned on Twatter and not making a new account. AU is home, I know the battlefield is Twatter, but I'm not making a new account, just to get permanently banned again.

My first stop in the mornings with coffee to get me ready for what ever may come on Truth Social and Twitter, opps X

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

I tried the social media purge, but couldn’t stay away from AU. Haven’t been on any other sites since.
When I’m having a bad day, I come to AU and it helps remind me what’s actually important.

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Some of us miss that battlefield. What's the hold up of letting us back on? It's like sitting watching your brothers and sisters fight and not being able to back them up.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren MAGA Love history - finding rest of the story - Married

AU is home.
AU is golden.
Dont need to click your heels
to be home again.

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

I am permanently banned from twitter and never plan on going back. Home is where the heart is, and your heart is here with us!💓😉

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

SO Vince, this account stays while the Twitta account shuts down, late 11-2023?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Welcome Home.
Au is the place to be
Manners and respect on Au

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🕊

have to say this is a pretty AWESOME place

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

The Killers - Mr. Brightside (Official Music Video) - YouTube

New Album ‘Imploding The Mirage’ Out Now:https://thekillers.lnk.to/ImplodingTheMirageIDFollow The Killers:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thekillers/Fac...

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

💖Home💙

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

💕 How are you, Sister Warrior?

(1) Show this thread