In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Ziegler posting a whole slew of Joes apparent aliases

https://t.me/GarrettZ/10142

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

'you can call me Joe, you can call me Pete, you can call me Robert ... '

(1) Show this thread

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Love the vibes! 😎

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has been thinking same!

Hope you are doing great!

We had internet issues here for a few hours today.
Rumble out
then
TS
then
AU
Cable
Whole house offline then.
Spectrum confirmed issue.

Wondering what we missed.
Nana thinks big things happening in financials and foreign affairs while we watch Hawaii and Trump arrest distractions.

Wife, Mama, Lulu, ❤️God

🤢🤢🤮

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Oh my Lord, what’s up on twitter! Things are getting so strange!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Hi P.J.
It's been a while. How about "Pedo Peter" if I remember right.... May GOD let the hangings begin... God Bless....

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Yep. Getting crystal clear that the real Biden is long gone! God bless Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Hey PJ! You've been vewy vewy quiet. Good to see you!
And ewwwww, I can't unsee that kissing part.

Peter Peter pumpkin eater, had a wife & couldn't keep her😂😂

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Good seeing to see you! Seems like VK is right, we’re witnessing the forced disclosure phase. 😎

(1) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

I'm thinking next week will be "a week to remember"

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

Definitely seems like something major is about to break. 👀

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

BQQM !
TY PJ!
💥💥

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Thank you PJ for getting this out. Feel this rock is too MASSIVE to hide !! Tucker gets.... woweee

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

PLEASE let this hit TS & twta - US Pres using alias to conduct foreign bus deal: instant jail.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Now that’s a “drip”!

VK in the house and now PJ in the house! This really is a 17 day!

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

Definitely a memorable day! 😎

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Hi there! 🤠

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Yo wassup PJ! Good to see you bro. 👊🏼Messaged you earlier you might have missed it.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Hey bro! I’ll definitely have to check now. Hope it was an awesome day! 😎

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

🌟💫Happy 17 💫✨
Hope it's amazing and blessed beyond measure.🌟

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Today was a great day. Hope you’ve been well!

(1) Show this thread

Hi pj

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Long time no see fren! Hope you’ve been good. Seems like everyone is feeling the major vibes incoming.

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

cause bob peter is to subtle?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

sup PJ!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Sup VK! Hope you’re well. I’m missing the vibes and syncs over on Twitta. Everything is good over here tho! I was able to enjoy the simple things w/ the fam today so I can’t complain. 🙏

(1) Show this thread