I don't think I am the same person now.
Thanks to having AU & back up

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I agree, I am definitely not the same person now and not done growing yet! Thank you to all of you here on AU! ❀️

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Yes! Totally agree!#wwg1wga

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

When I re-read this again I then thought about it...how will we know when the storm is over? Like VK has said before...things can happen in the flick of a switch. Kinda like childbirth...very painful to go thru (labor), but once that baby comes out it's like the physical pain is gone, poof. We might talk about it for a bit but yrs later we don't remember the actual pain but just the experience.

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

were Glad your here!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Yes. :)

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

You too Sneaks!!!!! & all of us. Twitter/X is such a HUGE platform it's easy to get lost in all the threads there. Here it's intimate & personal for me.

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

❣️

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

πŸ™πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ’–

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

😍Thanks, timely.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. β€œFaith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

LOVE

(3) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

100% πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

WWG1WGA

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

TENDERLY CALLING, By John Denver

"After the Tempest is Over
And You've Let Yourself Come On Through
They'll be a Voice in the Silence
Tenderly Calling to You."

Home, Come On Home
Ye Who are Weary Come Home
Softly and Tenderly Calling
Home, Come On Home."
-John Denver Lyrics

Tenderly Calling - John Denver - YouTube

This song by the late John Denver can be found on his "Different Directions" album This is the time of year that our hearts turn home. Jesus is calling u...

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Love JD, have not heard that one. I needed that today. My brothers think I’m crazy full of bs

(1) Show this thread