Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Vincent Kennedy⍟

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

❤️Feeling overwhelming LOVE❤️

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😊

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Rattle and Hummin

This week I've had the strangest headache. Not unbearable I just feel like its achy but not hurting? Not sinuses but just different.

What if we added ‘type of vibe’ to the end of all our posts today?

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

✨💖✨💙

She activating that vagus nerve

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

hmmmm....

❤ 🌎

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You can call me crazy all you want but the energies the last 2 days are so strong they are a constant flow almost non stop!

Maybe that's why I haven't slept for three nights straight. I blamed it on all things earthly but maybe it's more spiritual. Anyway, wide-eyed, waiting, watching every shadow, wow!
And now, this morning, I'm so unsettled. I feel like I could cry forever.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Aloha
It will pass I had this same type of experience last week.
Waking up early makes for a long day.
I was thankful I didnt have to clock in to work. 😊
What was weird for me,
I woke up wanting my Mom.
In tears wishing for my Mom.
Now that was sensitive
I'm 70, My mom left the planet in 2016.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

(2) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

good, i could use a hummer..

It sure was! i think she was talking to us....
Lucid dreaming like crazy, but woke up with some internal inspo which is always good.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Experts explain why the simple act of humming is so good for the human body. (and Earth) Experts have linked humming to several health benefits—including easing stress, improving mood, detoxifying the body, fighting diseases, and helping with gut issues.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Helps clear the sinus's too.

(1) Show this thread

Warming up for 11.11!?!
#VKstorytimept1

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Thank you for coming home. It was getting too dark around here. 🤗💞

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Did you change your cover pic🤔 I thought it was moon phases last I looked👀
Red eyed.....switch flip....LFG

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

The vibe is good.

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

Hope it carries a tune better then me!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Sanjay Van Halen?

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Ravi Shankar - Morning Raga- - YouTube

From the album Three Ragas

(2) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

My hearing is definitely more sensitive these days. Last night, had a mouse trapped in my bedroom wall. We helped it get out of the wall and it fled back to the wild 💖

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

the earth is humming and it's great to see you, Brother. Always blessings being sent your and your family's way.

But wait. We ARE your family, and family is everything!

Blessings on us all!

https://youtu.be/i17mgRK3GX8

Mike + The Mechanics - Silent Running (On Dangerous Ground) (Official Video) - YouTube

Official video of "Silent Running (On Dangerous Ground)" by Mike + The Mechanics.One of the band's seminal singles ‘Silent Running’ was Included on their 198...

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Earth's humming in Jewish Gematria has some interesting tidbits, including but not limited to:

FJB
No Mercy
March 14 👀
Oct 13th 😲
The Plot Thickens
Trumpcore
Cabal Hands Full of Blood

and the standout one that points to the Purple 'Reign' Franchot Pearson decoded:

"A Purple Dragon"💥

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Earth%27s+humming&view_rude=on

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Have anything to do with the lightening show 2 nights ago?

A continuous cloud to cloud show that made my dogs, inside & outside act up. No sound associated that I could hear but the dogs might have been able to detect something beyond my hearing. But the constant flashing was really weird. I stood looking out the window at it for a while. So beautiful…illuminated the clouds from within. Mesmerizing.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Off the chart vibes on that one! 👊🏼

(1) Show this thread

https://gab.com/boxoffrogs https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6Slcf1bDEBd8/ https://rumble.com/c/c-2352810 https://odysee.com/@HNiCC:1

Retired business owner, cared about my employees grocery bills everyday.

I agree, follow VK on twitter cuz I'm blocked, listening to vid on ancient civilizations. Sitting on my front porch with computer and sense something saying look up. In bound under my large overhand is a bird, wings straight out gliding right at me. He stops and lands on my top railing a beautiful male cardinal. I say good morning thanks for visiting me and he gently flies away.

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Tick tock.

Week of AUG 14th?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts