Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Mocheezeplz ...

Man states that cars with ppl inside were blockaded and prevented from moving to safety by the Police while fire spread in Maui.

I'll let u figure out who gave the Orders...

Only people mentioned by @Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Blocking 'Escape' make me wonder if the
rumor is TRUE that they attacked The
Space Force Data Ctr on Maui.

In addition to the fires ringing homes &
downtown, there was a large fire at the
top... where SF may have been,

Back the Blue/Police my Ass❗️🤨

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Not in Dem states at least lol

(1) Show this thread

i like his hat....idk about the story though panicked people arent going to obey police and sit in the car.......youre gonna break on thru to the other side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFeUko-lQHg

Break on Through (To the Other Side) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Rhino/ElektraBreak on Through (To the Other Side) · The DoorsThe Doors℗ 1967 Elektra Entertainment Group Inc. for the United States an...

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

VERBIAGE OF THE DAY. THIS WAS A PLANNED FF AND THE USUAL RITUAL OF THE ELITES FOR POWER AND TO PUNISH US. WAKE UP. IT HAPPENS ALMOST WEEKLY ACROSS THE WORLD. GOD BLESS ALL. IMO

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️ Praying for them all. 🙏 ❤️ 🤗🕊️

In response Pray4the Children to her Publication

Read the reviews.... lower than low.

(1) Show this thread

The "reporter" is Eric West a maui resident and local Real estate agent. Here is his Youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/@hawaiirealestateorg

In response motley mick to his Publication

Great find

In response motley mick to his Publication

If he was a good guy maybe he would help the people keep their land and rebuild

(2) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

This was a sick murder

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

This is very disturbing. That's murder. Following orders to murder is still murder.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Now that I think about it, that’s attempted murder and murder if people died from that blockade.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

That Just Bizar, Just Sit In The car And Burn Up!
WTH?
The Sheepols R Trained Well There In Hi St
Clones?
I mean Dam!
😵

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I can guarantee I would have been yelling at them first while recording & if that failed I would’ve gone through regardless.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

They were sheep waiting to be slaughtered

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Whomever that low life scumbag of a cop was, he should be arrested for attempted murder and or murder if a single person he stopped died. As well as whomever gave him the order. Once again following orders is not acceptable when putting the public in jeopardy.

(2) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I pray they weren't trying to block people in, but I wonder!

And we are to trust "first respnders"?

In response Pristine Earth to her Publication

Trust No One.

(1) Show this thread