Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Learned so much about eating and the poisons we have been putting in our bodies.

Two/Q/Spirit

Nana has been having a bit of difficulty moving over to this Keto food.
I had all but stopped eating meat so when I started out trying the all meat thing my body just said "Hell NO" so going the keto thing first to reintroduce body to meat.

It has been so strange, I have been a meat eater my whole life, lots of meals would be nothing but a large steak or pork chop, but the last 2 yrs something changed.
I had gotten to the point the only meat I really wanted to eat was breakfast foods.

The last couple yrs has been the first time in my life I had EVER turned down a big juicy steak.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Grew up on all kinds of meat; beef, elk, bison, etc. Never ate a lot of meat, but last few years, I have not been able to eat much at all. I try, but the taste! Very weird to have eating habits change like this for me.

My appetite has changed. Foods that I use to enjoy...I don't seem to have the cravings for them anymore. Not getting any thinner but meat for some reason is not appealing to me.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Nana as well, trying this meat thing because I need to lose some weight and lost a lot yrs ago on something similar to keto, but not entirely sure that my body is going to cooperate with returning to meat eater, plus, well I have just lost my taste for it.
It really has to be boss for it to taste good to me anymore,
For me this is really crazy.

(1) Show this thread

Agree with you. All of my life I was a definite meat eater and loved my burgers, bacon and steaks also. I stopped eating meat about 2 yrs ago. It just felt like the "right" thing to do at the time. Few months ago I HAD to rethink this position and start eating meat again. My health and strength had rapidly deteriorated during this meatless diet. I simply was not getting the nutrition that my body required even using supplements.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication

I understand, I was raised on a farm and really have no problem with the eating of meat, I just lost my taste for it was my issue, not sure why.

(1) Show this thread