Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So good VK, blessed🐸the sweetest of blessings on your day😇

I checked for AU updates I think on the 13th/14th! Maybe sensed you coming here for a bit :)

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Went blackberry picking and have 4 gallons in the freezer for canning later. Stuck my arm into a thicket to get some gorgeous berries and found out there was stinging nettle in there too...been that kinda day. Seems like that is the world right now too, you think something is okay only to stick yourself in and find out it's not...and stinging nettle is miserable, hours later and I still feel like millions of little ants are under my skin humming....ick.

Curious - you were going to disappear forever this fall. Is that still going to happen? It's been sad without you on AU and I don't like Twitter/X so I avoid it there. Would love to have you back on here again...

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Hanging in there! Hope you are doing the same VK! Great to see you! 👍😊

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Doing well VK, thanks for checking on us.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Sup Bro 👊🏾

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

I think tonight my brain said enough input. I was reading an article and I couldn't make any sense of it It was like all the words were mixed up. I stopped and started over three times then gave up. I will go to sleep now and maybe tomorrow my brain will have emptied a little bit🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😟

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus, family, friends, ❤️ music 🎼 Re-igniting the light on earth Within.

Doing Well, Thank you. 💓

Improvise.

Adapt.

Overcome.

All glory to God!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

:) Way to go!
I'm good, and it's good to see you, here, again.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Doing really good VK. I hope you & everyone else are doing good too. Sending big time love out to all Patriots!!!

am ok.
night night 🌙 😴

Glad to be “home” for som R&R.

How are you holding up? How the wound healing?

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

lol

Hi VK, how ya doin?

It's my birthday today [16th in NZ] & I'm like a grumpy bear with a sore head getting over the first cold I've experienced in almost 20 years...it's kinda weird being sick after all this time.

BTW I finally got back onto TwatX with a new name & seem to have been able to keep my account running by being low profile...Twat refused to unsuspend my old account & heavily rate limited me from viewing more than a few tweets via it. new account is@LASHFORD_17

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Happy birthday ✨💖🎉🎂🍾 Get Well Soon

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

👍😊💗
VK@VincentKennedy , just realized you came back to AU exactly 23 days later. :)
23=no. of pain
And posted this at 11:58
1+1+5+8=15/51=17(Q)x3
on 8.15=14=Q drop 14 (GW/Delaware/Christmas)
& 8.15.2023=21=Aug. 21, POTUS's presentation

FJB .......Trump is my President

We want the truth out no more waiting .

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Smooth as a spicy marg, Here.
Nevermind that little kick you feel on sip 4.
😂

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Doing good, VK, and it is so great to see you! 💕
#FamilyIsEverything

💥🔥😄👍

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🐸Hi VK.been missing you here on AU..Blessings to you.💞

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

'a dine and dash"...

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Great to hear from you personally VK! Doing Fabulous! 🙏🏻🫶

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Hi :)
Guess u can talk here 😁
We’ll wait

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Fine! Trust you all are well; how is Classified?

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Doin good VK great to see you back on here 💛

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🥳Happy to hear from you🐸❤️🤗

🐝Vibing with the waves, tropical fish, dolphins, seaguls and pelicans🐠🐬🐟🦩🕊💕✨🌊

We don't know what we don't know... until we know, but this I know🐸❤️🎶👇🏻

#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE 💕
#FamilyIsEverything 💕

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Has been 23 days since you last post VK...23. ;)

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Doing ok, happy to have working air conditioning again! Hubby and I spent two weeks in Phoenix without it, waiting for parts to arrive from Texas. That was rough, high of 117 and triple digit heat the whole time!

Finished making go bags this week for all my grand kiddos, gonna start building go bags for other sleeping family members when we get back from our road trip thru Colorado.

Take care VK and thanks for popping in to check on the kids at H💗ME! ;)

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Hello VK. I have quite a few prep stuff in the house and in the basement. Occasional shooting practice, motorcycling and I bought a new old (classic) car ... Furthermore, I have been able to give quite a few friends a red pill lately! Life is good! I hope for you and your family too! Real!