MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I haven't posted anything on AU for months. Anyone else feeling depressed and despondent? I'm interested in the point a person reaches when they lose hope and it no longer seems worth it to go on living. im at that point now and have the means to be out of here in about an hour.
What spiritual consequences are there for people who take their lives? That's really all that's holding me back.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

I have fought this same battle time and time again and do more than not. I lost my BFF...my dog 3 months ago and I was so ready to die....i had no purpose to live anymore. Still struggle with that. I will never get over losing her so that battle of living will go on inside me for the rest of my life. For some damn reason, I havent pulled the trigger. People want to accuse you of being selfish if you kill yourself. I dont think that way at all. The misery is what you dont want to deal with and they shouldnt either. NOW with that said...that doesnt mean pull the trigger..it just means..try to find a different place in your mind...and TRY HARD to find some sort of purpose. I have not found mine yet but I am looking. I even gave up talking to God. He took my best friend. WHY? The only thing that got me up everyday. Now I feel like I am just going through the motions of life...until.......cont in comments..

im glad you wrote and hope you feel stronger soon. Take care.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from David Treciak, click on at the bottom under it