The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

To relax now and then I often take a ride with the motorcycle. I often look for more remote places. Such a ride gives a lot of new energy.
Where do you seek relaxation?

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Back of the Dragon
Tail of the Dragon
Diamond Back

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Wow!!!!!!! Beautiful BMW... A good friend also has a BMW Z3 and I recently got to drive it. Very special car!

This is a Z4 ... right?

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

2006 Z4 3.0i
3 liter straight 6, 180k miles
Fuel injection, manual 6 gear
15 yrs drving, 50/50 fwd/aft balance Wonderful torque for pull & excelerate thru corners.

Beautiful car with perfect handling. I also like the 6 cylinder in line myself. For years I had a BMW 528 Touring with a 6 in line. beautiful sound too! The Trump flag is Super!!!!

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HTGthelapis in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from HTG TheolddoG, click on at the bottom under it