To relax now and then I often take a ride with the motorcycle. I often look for more remote places. Such a ride gives a lot of new energy.
Where do you seek relaxation?

Only people mentioned by @HTGthelapis in this post can reply

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

I love being next to an open fireplace or log burner. I currently have neither but I do have a small chimenea for the garden. Guy Fawkes Night here in the UK used to be a favorite of mine as a kid. Local pub had a huge bonfire and firework display, freezing outside but comforting heat from the fire.
Dad used to burn stuff in the garden in the evenings too, loved sitting near the embers crackling away. That feeling I don't get often enough these days. That said I love a forest too.

Would love to see pics of remote places you find. I am totally nosey like that. 😄

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

wherever there is calm and quiet. Rides in the country, fishing- on a boat preferably because it's on the water! All nature sounds are relaxing also.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Beautiful!! Enjoy!!!

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Any natural water source or wooded path I can find or quite often a quiet place in my own backyard. 😊

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

I love water Places. Often so quiet and peaceful. Nice!!!

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Back of the Dragon
Tail of the Dragon
Diamond Back

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Wow!!!!!!! Beautiful BMW... A good friend also has a BMW Z3 and I recently got to drive it. Very special car!

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

my garden

my family

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

👍👍💚💚 nice!!!

(1) Show this thread